SLIME SOCCER CC. THE SOCCER STORE
Slime Soccer Cc
- Soccer (May 17, 1988 – June 26, 2001) was a Jack Russell terrier dog actor. A veteran of many television commercials for companies like Nike Athletics and Mighty Dog dog food, he became famous portraying the talking dog Wishbone in the PBS TV series of the same name.
- A game played by two teams of eleven players with a round ball that may not be touched with the hands or arms during play except by the goalkeepers. The object of the game is to score goals by kicking or heading the ball into the opponents’ goal
- a football game in which two teams of 11 players try to kick or head a ball into the opponents’ goal
- Association football, commonly known as football or soccer, is a sport played between two teams of eleven players with a spherical ball. It is the world’s most popular sport.
- sludge: any thick, viscous matter
- A slimeball
- A moist, soft, and slippery substance, typically regarded as repulsive
- cover or stain with slime; “The snake slimed his victim”
- SLIME, the Superior Lisp Interaction Mode for Emacs, is an Emacs mode for developing Common Lisp applications. SLIME originates in an Emacs mode called SLIM written by Eric Marsden and developed as an open-source project by Luke Gorrie and Helmut Eller.
- Cubic centimeter(s)
- Carbon copy (used as an indication that a duplicate has been or should be sent to another person)
- milliliter: a metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter
- two hundred: being ten more than one hundred ninety
- .cc is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Cocos (Keeling) Islands, an Australian territory. It is administered by VeriSign through a subsidiary company eNIC, which promotes it for international registration as “the next .com”; .
slime got buffed
WTF? so sad to see the silhouette of slime, of Cute Crimes Crew
Slime takes 13 damage!
Slime gets pwned!